cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what the heck is going on today

Highlighted
Charlie H Member Since: Dec 30, 2014
21 of 32

In addition to the website being down, my time tracker seems to be not able to connect. Is anyone else having this problem?

Also, I saw another freelancer site running anti-upwork google ads...yikes!

Highlighted
Tim L Member Since: Jun 15, 2015
22 of 32

Charlie

I am having the same problem.  The site just sits and spins.  

I had no problem last week but it all started to slow down for me in the last 48 hours.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Joshua M Member Since: Nov 8, 2014
23 of 32

My bet on why UpWork/Odesk goes down a lot and gets major issues is due to alot of unhappy freelancers/clients DDosing the site. I'm 99.9% positive!

To whoemver is doing this, please, save yourself the time and bandwith, you're not getting your accounts back.

Highlighted
Joshua S Member Since: Jun 15, 2015
24 of 32

In my version, the pages often loses the top menu and often goes to the CloudFare page. See attached images. 

Highlighted
25 of 32

I also often see the CloudFare page. Which sometimes loads the page after clicking "Retry for a Live Version" and sometimes do not. See attached image.

Highlighted
26 of 32

Sometimes I see a "7 minutes ago" post at the top of the job feed and just below it a "4 minutes ago" post. Sometimes I see days old post going to the top of the feed. See attached image. And when I go to page 2 or 3, they never load and remains on page 1.

Highlighted
Community Guru
James S Member Since: Mar 20, 2015
27 of 32

Nice to see the job feed is starting to work again, too bad I can't apply to anything since every time I click on anything it logs me out.

Highlighted
Community Guru
James S Member Since: Mar 20, 2015
28 of 32

19 hours and counting.....unreal

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jaanaka P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
29 of 32

Upwork slow today? anyone has this experience.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Probuddha N Member Since: Aug 29, 2015
30 of 32

Upwork has been running extremely slow today and is plagued with all kinds of errors; from Cloudflare 504 errors, to Zut, Alors! (refer screenshot) to Connects disappearing.

A very frustrating day with Upwork today.

Please look into this, Upwork

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS