cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when will get JSS

k-kundan
Active

I have completed 8 projects with 1000+ $ earning. Most of the projects were from 2 clients and now working with a 3rd client. But this job seems to be a long running one, Do I need to necessarily do a project with other client to get a JSS or I can get it even by continuing with current client

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Guru

Nice feedback. How much did it cost you?

Sorry I did not get

aaron_luigi
Community Guru

Hi Kundan,

Please know it can take a while for you to receive a Job Success score on Upwork. Since this score reflects your overall contract history with your clients and is based on your relationships and feedback, we wait until you have worked with several different clients before posting your score. At a minimum, you will need to work with at least three different clients over a 24-month period to be given a Job Success score.

Keep in mind that projects and client needs can vary widely. You might be working regularly and completing multiple projects for one client only, and therefore not yet eligible for a Job Success score. Or you might complete multiple, short-term projects from different clients and receive a score quickly.

On average, more than 90 percent of freelancers on Upwork will receive a Job Success score after completing five projects in total. Nearly all freelancers on our platform will have a score after eight projects have been completed.

- Aaron
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS