🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » when?!
Page options
hidden__021
Community Member

when?!

Hello

I worked few hours last week but the money is still not in my account (upwork). May I know when will I get the money?!

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad, 

Your earnings on Upwork are processed according to the Weekly Billing cycle.

If you logged your time last week using the Upwork Desktop App, making sure that you provided appropriate memos on your logged time, your client will be automatically billed this week (20-January, Monday), and has up to Friday (24-January) to review the hours you logged last week (13-19 Jan). If your client doesn't dispute any of the hours you logged, the payment for the hours logged will go to a 5-day security period starting Friday of this week (24-January). If there are no issues, the payment will be processed and will be available to your account on Wednesday next week, 29-January.

If you check your Reports page (Reports > Overview), you will see where in the billing cycle the payment is. If the payment is in the Pending tab, this means it's already in the security period. You may read through each tab to know when you should expect the payment to be available on your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths