cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: where to upload id verification documents?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
11 of 53

re: "However, can you please let me know that is it possible to cancel name change request. I requested name change few months ago but now I don't want to change it."

If you requested a name change months ago, but nothing happened and now you changed your mind, then you should do nothing. Your current goal has already been achieved.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 53

Hi Nafiz,

I'll send you a private message.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sumant V Member Since: Nov 30, 2017
13 of 53

please provide the link for uplaoding id. It shouldnt be this difficult to find it.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 53

Hi Sumant, 

It looks like the team has assisted you with uploading your verification documents, and you should hear back from them within 24-hours. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!

-Avery
Untitled
Hetal G Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
15 of 53

I am also not able to find link to upload documents for Identity Verification. Can anyone help me to do this? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 53

Hi Hetal,

I can see that you have already verified your account and no additional documents has been requested from you. 

If you need further help let me know, thank you!

Untitled
17 of 53

Thanks Goran for reply,

On my contact Info page it's showing me  "Your name change request is under review. We are waiting for you to complete identity verification" with the green check mark.

Why it's showing me that message?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 53

Hi Hetal,

I`m sorry about the confusion, I found that you have made a name change request back in 2016.
Would you like to finish it or should our team cancel this request? If you would like to finish it check out your ticket on this Link and follow the instructions listed there.

Untitled
19 of 53

Hi Goran,

Yes, I want to finish request. When i am clicking that link it's redirecting me to Upwork Help Center > Account > My Account >identity verification page. Now do i still need to upload documents to complete this request? If yes then where to upload it?

Highlighted
Ujwol B Member Since: May 20, 2018
20 of 53

Hi

Where do I upload my picture of my government issued id to verify my identification.

thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS