cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to upload id verification documents?

Nafiz M Member Since: Aug 12, 2016
1 of 45

Hi,

I want to verfify my upwork account but can't find any place where I can upload them. Please help me with the place where I can upload my documents and verify my upwork account.

Thanks

Nafiz

Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
2 of 45

Please check your email Inbox associated with Upwork and you will get the link there. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 45

Hi Nafiz, 

Please go to your Settings > Contact Info, and you will immediately see a link on top that is requesting for your verification documents. Please click on the link and submit the necessary documents to complete your verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Nafiz M Member Since: Aug 12, 2016
4 of 45

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but I didn't find the link there. However, can you please let me know that is it possible to cancel name change request. I requested name change few months ago but now I don't want to change it. What should I do now?

Thanks

Nafiz

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 45

re: "However, can you please let me know that is it possible to cancel name change request. I requested name change few months ago but now I don't want to change it."

If you requested a name change months ago, but nothing happened and now you changed your mind, then you should do nothing. Your current goal has already been achieved.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 45

Hi Nafiz,

I'll send you a private message.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sumant V Member Since: Nov 30, 2017
7 of 45

please provide the link for uplaoding id. It shouldnt be this difficult to find it.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 45

Hi Sumant, 

It looks like the team has assisted you with uploading your verification documents, and you should hear back from them within 24-hours. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!

-Avery
Untitled
Hetal G Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
9 of 45

I am also not able to find link to upload documents for Identity Verification. Can anyone help me to do this? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 45

Hi Hetal,

I can see that you have already verified your account and no additional documents has been requested from you. 

If you need further help let me know, thank you!

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS