cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to upload id verification documents?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
21 of 53

Hi Ujwol,
The team will reach out to you with more information on how you can complete the ID-verification process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Ridham M Member Since: May 18, 2018
22 of 53

I am also not able to find link to upload documents for Identity Verification. Can anyone help me to do this?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
23 of 53

Hi Ridham,

I just checked your account and out team has not requested for any ID verifications. Once it is requested you will receive a ticket with detail instructions on how to finish it. Thank you!

Untitled
Ayomide Joseph A Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
24 of 53
Hi avery, please I want to do do a video verification and upload all my required ID and documents.

Thank you.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
25 of 53

Hi Ayomide,

Freelancers can't initiate this process from their end, and you don't have any pending verifications at the moment. Once it is requested our team will reach out to you via ticket with detailed instructions on how to complete it. Thank you.

Untitled
Nicker Rienz S Member Since: Apr 22, 2016
26 of 53

I also Can't find the link where i can upload my verification what should I do ?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
27 of 53

Hi Nicker Rienz,

We'll send you an updated link via a support ticket shortly.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kamil E Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
28 of 53
Hi Valeria,
I could not find anywhere to upload my id. Could you send the link/help me about it?
Regards
Kiran S Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
29 of 53
Hi valeria,

My last name is different in upwork account and id dociuments. Will it create problem
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
30 of 53

Hi Kiran,

Note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. 

Please use the verification link, provided in this ticket. Once you initiate the process our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about any mismatches on your documents.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS