cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to upload id verification documents?

Glyn Q Member Since: Jul 18, 2017
31 of 45

Hi,

The link where I should send my ID is not working anymore. Please send me a new link where I can send it. Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
32 of 45

Hi Glyn, 

Could you please clarify what you meant when you said the link isn't working. Does it mean there was an error showing when you tried to click on it? 

Let us know so that we can assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Glyn Q Member Since: Jul 18, 2017
33 of 45

Well the first verification ID I passed was not accepted by your team. So I want to upload a new government ID. Where should I send it?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
34 of 45

Hi Glyn,

Our team has already followed up on your ticket with instructions about this and is waiting on your respond back. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Tamara F Member Since: Nov 30, 2016
35 of 45

I am not locating the link in the directions. It is listing me as not in the United States. Thank you Tammy 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
36 of 45

Hi Tamara,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you have already successfully verified your location. We look at a number of factors in order to verify a freelancer's location. In some cases, we also ask freelancers to upload an image of their state-issued driver's license, ID card, Green Card or United States passport so that we can verify their location but in some cases, it's not necessary.
I checked and your profile is showing your accurate location on your profile under your name and on your map on the right side of your profile page.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nasira J Member Since: Jun 22, 2019
37 of 45

i also need this link

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
38 of 45

Hi Nasira,

Thanks for reaching out to us. It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. You will receive an email from the team if there is a need to verify your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ken K Member Since: Sep 19, 2018
39 of 45

Hey,

I received an email asking me to upload identification ID but after I uploaded, I received another email notifying me that my request had been declined. I want to resubmit my documents again but I can't see where I should resubmit on my profile and the link I had used before doesn't give me the option to resubmit.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
40 of 45

Hi Ken,

Please post your questions on your ticket and our team will assist you further with your verification. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS