cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to upload id verification documents?

Tom H Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
41 of 45
Hi, I also need help with this. Can’t find the link, haven’t received an identity verification form. Am happy to send the image via email if it’s easier, just let me know the solution Smiley Happy
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
42 of 45

Hi Tom, 

It doesn't look like you need to verify your acount yet. You will receive an email from the team if there is a need to verify your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Karen S Member Since: Dec 4, 2018
43 of 45

Upwork needs to make more clear as to why the id was not verified and then let the person be able to resubmit this information.  Without this change, you will keep receiving this question over and over again and I would imagine that you are already busy with many other questions.  Thank you.

Bhavik P Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
44 of 45
HI,
Please someone help me, I'm also unable to verify my ID.

I haven't got any E-mail of identity verification form and there is no option of identity verification in settings.

Thank you
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
45 of 45

Bhavik P wrote:

Please someone help me, I'm also unable to verify my ID.

I haven't got any E-mail of identity verification form and there is no option of identity verification in settings.

Why are you asking again after it was explained to you that you can not verify your ID until you have been asked, and you have ot been asked so at this point you can not and do not have to do anything whatsoever at all?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS