cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to upload id verification documents?

Tamara F Member Since: Nov 30, 2016
41 of 53

I am not locating the link in the directions. It is listing me as not in the United States. Thank you Tammy 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
42 of 53

Hi Tamara,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you have already successfully verified your location. We look at a number of factors in order to verify a freelancer's location. In some cases, we also ask freelancers to upload an image of their state-issued driver's license, ID card, Green Card or United States passport so that we can verify their location but in some cases, it's not necessary.
I checked and your profile is showing your accurate location on your profile under your name and on your map on the right side of your profile page.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nasira J Member Since: Jun 22, 2019
43 of 53

i also need this link

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
44 of 53

Hi Nasira,

Thanks for reaching out to us. It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. You will receive an email from the team if there is a need to verify your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ken K Member Since: Sep 19, 2018
45 of 53

Hey,

I received an email asking me to upload identification ID but after I uploaded, I received another email notifying me that my request had been declined. I want to resubmit my documents again but I can't see where I should resubmit on my profile and the link I had used before doesn't give me the option to resubmit.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
46 of 53

Hi Ken,

Please post your questions on your ticket and our team will assist you further with your verification. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Tom H Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
47 of 53
Hi, I also need help with this. Can’t find the link, haven’t received an identity verification form. Am happy to send the image via email if it’s easier, just let me know the solution Smiley Happy
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
48 of 53

Hi Tom, 

It doesn't look like you need to verify your acount yet. You will receive an email from the team if there is a need to verify your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Karen S Member Since: Dec 4, 2018
49 of 53

Upwork needs to make more clear as to why the id was not verified and then let the person be able to resubmit this information.  Without this change, you will keep receiving this question over and over again and I would imagine that you are already busy with many other questions.  Thank you.

Bhavik P Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
50 of 53
HI,
Please someone help me, I'm also unable to verify my ID.

I haven't got any E-mail of identity verification form and there is no option of identity verification in settings.

Thank you
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS