cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to upload id verification documents?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
51 of 62

Hi Ken,

Please post your questions on your ticket and our team will assist you further with your verification. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
tomthecreative
Tom H Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
52 of 62
Hi, I also need help with this. Can’t find the link, haven’t received an identity verification form. Am happy to send the image via email if it’s easier, just let me know the solution 🙂
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
53 of 62

Hi Tom, 

It doesn't look like you need to verify your acount yet. You will receive an email from the team if there is a need to verify your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ksmith23
Karen S Member Since: Dec 4, 2018
54 of 62

Upwork needs to make more clear as to why the id was not verified and then let the person be able to resubmit this information.  Without this change, you will keep receiving this question over and over again and I would imagine that you are already busy with many other questions.  Thank you.

bhavikblogwriter
Bhavik P Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
55 of 62
HI,
Please someone help me, I'm also unable to verify my ID.

I haven't got any E-mail of identity verification form and there is no option of identity verification in settings.

Thank you
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
56 of 62

Bhavik P wrote:

Please someone help me, I'm also unable to verify my ID.

I haven't got any E-mail of identity verification form and there is no option of identity verification in settings.

Why are you asking again after it was explained to you that you can not verify your ID until you have been asked, and you have ot been asked so at this point you can not and do not have to do anything whatsoever at all?

hasilee
hayoung L Member Since: Sep 15, 2019
57 of 62

i can't find upload button , e-mail rink how can i up load my id?????????? plese... 

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
58 of 62

Hi Hayoung,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you completed all the required verifications on your account. Could you please send me more information about your request so that I can check and assist you accordingly?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
animeshkulkarni
Animesh K Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
59 of 62

I don't see any "Get started" button at https://www.upwork.com/ab/identity-verification/ . All I see is: 1. ID added 2. Video call completed

Can someone help me?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
60 of 62

Hi Animesh,

I checked this for you and it looks like you successfully completed your verification process and the “Identity Verified” badge is already showing on your profile. 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if it is showing on your end? 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS