cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to upload id verification documents?

Highlighted
Tom H Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
51 of 61
Hi, I also need help with this. Can’t find the link, haven’t received an identity verification form. Am happy to send the image via email if it’s easier, just let me know the solution Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
52 of 61

Hi Tom, 

It doesn't look like you need to verify your acount yet. You will receive an email from the team if there is a need to verify your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Karen S Member Since: Dec 4, 2018
53 of 61

Upwork needs to make more clear as to why the id was not verified and then let the person be able to resubmit this information.  Without this change, you will keep receiving this question over and over again and I would imagine that you are already busy with many other questions.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Bhavik P Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
54 of 61
HI,
Please someone help me, I'm also unable to verify my ID.

I haven't got any E-mail of identity verification form and there is no option of identity verification in settings.

Thank you
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
55 of 61

Bhavik P wrote:

Please someone help me, I'm also unable to verify my ID.

I haven't got any E-mail of identity verification form and there is no option of identity verification in settings.

Why are you asking again after it was explained to you that you can not verify your ID until you have been asked, and you have ot been asked so at this point you can not and do not have to do anything whatsoever at all?

Highlighted
hayoung L Member Since: Sep 15, 2019
56 of 61

i can't find upload button , e-mail rink how can i up load my id?????????? plese... 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
57 of 61

Hi Hayoung,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you completed all the required verifications on your account. Could you please send me more information about your request so that I can check and assist you accordingly?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Animesh K Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
58 of 61

I don't see any "Get started" button at https://www.upwork.com/ab/identity-verification/ . All I see is: 1. ID added 2. Video call completed

Can someone help me?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
59 of 61

Hi Animesh,

I checked this for you and it looks like you successfully completed your verification process and the “Identity Verified” badge is already showing on your profile. 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if it is showing on your end? 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Animesh K Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
60 of 61

Yes, but it is still showing "financial transactions have been limited" in my Reports tab. What can I do now?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS