🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: why I only see wordpress, shopify and Woo...
Page options
7044e6a0
Community Member

why I only see wordpress, shopify and WooCommerce in my work feed

I'm a web developer specialized in PHP and REACT,

but when I go to find work I only see WordPress, Shopify and WooCommerce works, I don't know how to work on them, should I edit my profile or my skills, if not what do I do?

Thanks Smiley HappyHeart

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eymen,

Can you please try to configure your feed to your needs by running searches, applying filters, and saving them to your feed? Check out this help article for more information on how you can do that and improve the results you see in your feed. If that doesn't help, please let us know so we can assist you further.

As you are new around here, to help you get started, I recommend checking out the Getting Started on Upwork thread and the Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eymen,

Can you please try to configure your feed to your needs by running searches, applying filters, and saving them to your feed? Check out this help article for more information on how you can do that and improve the results you see in your feed. If that doesn't help, please let us know so we can assist you further.

As you are new around here, to help you get started, I recommend checking out the Getting Started on Upwork thread and the Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm sorry for the late reply,

I didn't know you replied to me,

I saw this solution yesterday, I tried it, it works but not the thing I want and that's because I don't exactly understand the search inputs if you have an article that says each one's job gives me.

if you don't have, no problem I can learn it myself by trying ( that's how I learn to code Smiley LOL ).

and I'll read the articles you gave me right now.

thank you so much, Aleksandar...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members