🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: why almost all the hours has been refunde...
Page options
bipbabds3
Community Member

why almost all the hours has been refunded of ''?

why my Financial transactions have been limited?

why almost all the hours has been refunded of **Edited for community guidelines**?

The fund was in pending that means review period has been completed, also the client allowed me to add manual hours as he needed a lot of work done asap, he said he didn't do it, please pay me for my hard work.

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Biplab D wrote:

The fund was in pending that means review period has been completed, also the client allowed me to add manual hours as he needed a lot of work done asap, he said he didn't do it, please pay me for my hard work.

Usually it is because the client failed to pay, and manual time is not protected.

This client sounds like a winner, this is the 3rd post I've seen about him. 

prestonhunter
Community Member

Manually-logged hours are not covered by Upwork's Payment Protection plan.

If a client requests that Upwork refund or remove manually-logged hours, Upwork will do so.

If Upwork tries to charge a client's credit card and the payment can not be processed, then Upwork will not pay the freelancer for those hours.

In order to qualify for Upwork's Hourly Payment Protection, freelancers use the desktop-based time-tracker application.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Biplab,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths