🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » why can't I get raising talent?
Page options
yarik9315
Community Member

why can't I get raising talent?

I am member on upwork since 2016.
But I started work 2 months ago.
I think this is why I can't get raising talent yet.
I already finished 4 jobs and get good reviews.
Please solve this problem.
I just started business on upwork and this isn't fair if I can't get raising talent.

Hop you can help me. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yarik H wrote:

Please check my profile again and what else do I have to do?

Just forget about it, you'll get a JSS very soon anyway and the RT status would go away then even if you did get it.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yarik,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi. Alexandrar D.

Thank you for your reply.

I already checked how become a raising talent.

and I am sure that I already complete these requirements.

Thank you.

Yarik H wrote:

Just forget about it, you'll get a JSS very soon anyway and the RT status would go away then even if you did get it.

Thank you for your reply.

Then I will wait the JSS.

Hope solve this problem as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help.

Yarik, you are doing great. Just focus on finishing more projects on a regular basis, all the rest will follow automatically.

It's all a mystery. I HAD rising talent, then I didn't. I've gotten 4 and 5 stars on all my projects, but apparently one person said something negative (they won't say who or what was said), so I don't have rising talent anymore. I assume it's not someone I did work for, since I got favorable ratings from everyone I worked with. 

Steve F wrote:

I've gotten 4 and 5 stars on all my projects, but apparently one person said something negative (they won't say who or what was said), so I don't have rising talent anymore. I assume it's not someone I did work for, since I got favorable ratings from everyone I worked with. 

It was someone you had a contract with. It's also not "someone said something negative" - One or more clients just left poor private feedback. You don't have rising talent status because you have a (poor) JSS.

4 stars is not a "favourable rating" on Upwork. The lowest I managed in 300+ contracts was a 4.6

Then can't I get raising talent anymore?

Yarik H wrote:

Then can't I get raising talent anymore?

When you have a JSS? No, the next step would be aiming for top-rated.

As you said, I have poor JSS. then you mean I can't get raising talent but If I get good JSS, Can I get Top-rated? Perhaps Because I am member since 2016, Can't I get these?

Hope clear one more please.

Thank you.

Yarik H wrote:

As you said, I have poor JSS. then you mean I can't get raising talent but If I get good JSS, Can I get Top-rated?

You don't have a poor JSS, you don't have one at all yet. You may get one today, or at the next update in 2 weeks if you do another job or two.

Of course you can get top-rated, if you keep a JSS of 90% or better for a while and earn $ 1000 within a 12 month period, avoid account holds and have a 100% complete profile.

How long you have been on the platform is not relevat at all.

Thank you so for your reply.

I can understand everything.

Thank you for your help.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members