🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » why i am not getting any jobs ?
Page options
ashirafzal
Community Member

why i am not getting any jobs ?

why i am not getting any jobs ? even i am attaching my sample works and wirtting a cover letter to describe the client about what he/she wants ?

Even to one client even in the proposal i write a long detailed about the app what he wants like his app to be becasue his job detail was something like i am working on the app is same like the app he described he want even i attached the relevant screenshots with the proposal offer . The technologies he want are the same i am using in my demo app for customers but nothing happened .I got a zero response .

How i can i overcome that please let me know do & donts of upwork and how to be a earning freelancer on upwork with good reputation ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
luce-neidert
Community Member

Ashir, what you have to keep in mind is that nearly every freelancer here on Upwork has had a tough time getting started. There's a lot of competition.

I had a look at your profile, and it shows that you are eager to work, but it's too vague about what you can do. Be more precise!

Also, as someone interested in language, I noticed that you don't use "." (full stops) properly. I suggest that you correct that, as it is distracting. Maybe you should prepare your cover letters and then check whether there are any punctuation, grammar... oddities, they may give the message that you are not very detail oriented. You can use the free version of languagetool.org, for example.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
luce-neidert
Community Member

Ashir, what you have to keep in mind is that nearly every freelancer here on Upwork has had a tough time getting started. There's a lot of competition.

I had a look at your profile, and it shows that you are eager to work, but it's too vague about what you can do. Be more precise!

Also, as someone interested in language, I noticed that you don't use "." (full stops) properly. I suggest that you correct that, as it is distracting. Maybe you should prepare your cover letters and then check whether there are any punctuation, grammar... oddities, they may give the message that you are not very detail oriented. You can use the free version of languagetool.org, for example.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths