🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » why i can't going support?
Page options
m_mamun_mia
Community Member

why i can't going support?

Why I can't get my upwork support boot. Anyone tell me the reason 

5 REPLIES 5
m_mamun_mia
Community Member

I want to remove my payoneer account from upwork. This is my father account. I have created a payoneer account behalf by my name. I want remove the old payoneer account from upwork and add my personal account. I have tried to going support boot but can't contact with support boot. Why I can't go the support boot

Hi MD, 

I'm sorry if you are unable to contact support directly. Our team should be able to assist you here. 

Please contact Payoneer's Support channels directly to and request to disassociate your father's Payoneer account from your Upwork account. Once this is done, please let us know by posting on this same thread so that we can request the Customer Support Team to remove this Payoneer account from your Upwork account. 

As a gentle reminder, please know that you are not allowed to use another person's account to withdraw your earnings from Upwork. Please make sure that moving forward, the account details on your payment method matches your Upwork account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have talked with payoneer they tell that they can remove it. Please tell the Customer Support Team. I have heard that it's not a problem. someone can use other payoneer account to withdraw fund from upwork. Note: I will add new Payoneer behalf my own name

Hi MD,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

yeah! I got an email from support. Thank you for this help.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths