cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why invitation from clients dropped to ZERO for last 1 month ?

Moheimen A Member Since: Jun 15, 2011
1 of 5

Not more than 3 weeks ago i used to get 15-20 invitation per week, but suddenly it dropped to ZERO and to mention my profile rating and JS improved in last 3 weeks therefore i am suppose to get more invitation right ? ....am I the only victim ? I really dont know the reason what is happening on upwork ? this is alarming

Anwar H Member Since: Feb 11, 2015
2 of 5
Same with me, also I want to know about the issue?
Community Guru
Beth T Member Since: Jan 18, 2015
3 of 5

It's been going on a few months for many of us.

Community Guru
MERCY N Member Since: May 6, 2015
4 of 5

I think it is a matter of visibility (lack of it). If only we'd know what clients are experiencing with the current changes on settings. Maybe they are finding it difficult to sort contractors and identify their preferences.

Last time I tried to check out my name the way a client would, I realized I don't come up easy despite my being Top Rated. Then after my name surfaces, what is displayed does not catch anyone's eye - very different from the beautiful profile that I see everyday with its rich quality history. Before the eyes of the client, I've become one boring and colorless contractor. So, like you, those invites that used to come even before the ratings began are no more.

Miguel C Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
5 of 5

Same thing happening to me... Is there anyone working on the solution to this problem? I REALY NEED TO EARN SOME MONEY SOON!!!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS