why not able to exclusive members of agency?

My client wants to make me an exclusive member of the agency.  but i not able to get his invitation. why? please guide me properly. 

Reply me as soon as possible

Thank you.

Regard's

Raheel

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r

Because you have active contracts. You can only become an exclusive agency freelancer if you have no ongoing contracts or active candidacies or applications.

Why would you want to be an exclusive agency freelancer?

but i am working already with my 1 client i can't cancel it. 

i wanna exclusive member of the agency because my new client said me that you need to invite some new freelancer in the agency.  

@Raheel Ahmed Z wrote:

but i am working already with my 1 client i can't cancel it. 

i wanna exclusive member of the agency because my new client said me that you need to invite some new freelancer in the agency.  

Clients and agencies are two different things. A client is not an agency and an agency is not a client.

The agency (NOT CLIENT) can make you a NON-EXCLUSIVE  agency member. Otherwise ALL your payment from EVERY client goes to the agency, not a single Cent ever goes to you. From ALL your contracts.

Do you really want that???

I know that Clients and agencies are two different things.

but can you explain what advantages or disadvantages of exclusive member

Personally I can not begin to imagine a single advantage of being exclusive. It means the agency owns you. They control everything you do and get all your earnings. You become 100% dependent on the agency. All the money you earn goes to the agency, from any contract.

Non-exclusive you can work with your own clients and your own contracts, as well as through the agency. Your money from your own contracts goes to you, only the earnings from agency contracts go to the agency.

Also remember that a good percentage of clients do not hire agency freelancers, and only invite independent freelancers, and decline any applications from agency freelancers without looking at them.