🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » will Ending old contracts hurts my JSS?
Page options
fda70b38
Community Member

will Ending old contracts hurts my JSS?

Hey guys..

I hope you all doing fine and in good health. 

I have about 37 jobs in my "in progress" tab. from all 37, 12 are still in progress. 

So, I have all 25 completed fixed projects in that tab and I reminded my clients to end the contract as soon as the project was delivered. but they forgot to end I guess. I send reminders to them as well..

If I ended more than three months older projects, will it hurt my JSS? 

because of this massive amount of in-progress projects, new clients are going away from me. 

I am seeking your advice..

Thanks in advance

-Dil

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Closing contracts doesn't hurt your JSS at all, but don't close them all at once because that just doesn't look good when you have a whole wall of contracts with no feedback.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Closing contracts doesn't hurt your JSS at all, but don't close them all at once because that just doesn't look good when you have a whole wall of contracts with no feedback.

fda70b38
Community Member

Thank you very much for your Advice Petra..😍

tuserbd
Community Member

It depends on the client's feedback.

sfalkens
Community Member

I'm looking into this issue today - Akram, the clients who don't close contracts don't leave feedback..

petra_r
Community Member

Sandra F wrote:

Akram, the clients who don't close contracts don't leave feedback.

Which doesn't hurt your metrics one iota.

Sandra F wrote:

I'm looking into this issue today - Akram, the clients who don't close contracts don't leave feedback..

Well, they sometimes do. There's nothing stopping them from doing so and, when they do, the feedback will impact your JSS.

Although many won't leave feedback if you close the contract - especially if it's been sitting there for a long time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members