🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » withdraw in paypal rejected
Page options
31729ba4
Community Member

withdraw in paypal rejected

Hello, my account email **Edited for Community Guidelines**  , name Narek **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I try withdraw in paypal, but rejected, my upwork and paypal is same email, I dont know whats problem, I atache transaction photo. this is my first question.

Second question - Can I add new payoneer account other email address?, my added payoneer acount dont work now,  new payoneer account other email and other name - my wife payoneer account ?

Thanks 

53 REPLIES 53
JoanneP

Hi Narek, 

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
deyaa-m
Community Member

hello Ms joanne,

i'm having the same issue, withdrawing to paypal was rejected.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deyaa,

One of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your withdrawal. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
psasa01
Community Member

Hello,

I have same problem. I completed a few jobs and tried to withdraw money to my paypal account but rejected more than 3 times. Thank you in advance for any help

Sasa

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sasa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I have the same problem. I completed a few jobs and tried to withdraw money to my PayPal account but was rejected more than 3 times. Thank you in advance for any help

Yusuf

Hi Yusuf,

I'm sorry if you're having difficulties receiving your funds on your PayPal account. I've converted your post into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
menna_mohammed
Community Member

Hello,

I am facing the same problem and can't withdraw money to my paypal account.

Thanks

Hi Menna,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hello, the same problem, withdraw to my paypal verified account, rejected; any solution for that please?

Hello Hakim,

All of my cards were MasterCard. After the bank issued me a Visa the problem was solved. Hope I helped you. Have a nice day.

Sasa

Thank you for the replay
My paypal is linked with visa confirmed card, but still the same, i dont have linked a bank account btw

Hi Hakim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, problem solved by paypal,
Thank you for the support, you must activate auto withdraw paypal to linked card :-).
hermanmkandawire
Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue

Hi Herman,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hi. i am facing the same problem withdrawal gets rejected. can i get some assistance please!

Hi Chaouki,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I am experiencing the same problem. Paypal withdrawal is being rejected. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alice,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The issue fixed with me .
i simply contacted PayPal support service and told them to enable automatic PayPal withdrawal to my linked credit card. wish it works for you!
instructions in PayPal:
go and create new message to receiving mony fee support and tell them the same as i told you.

Regards Upwork Freelancer Chaouki.T.
fady-natahn
Community Member

I’m facing the same problem every time I try to add paypaly as a withdrawal method despite they are the same email and name

Hi Fady,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

I’m facing the same problem with paypal (withdrawal rejects).

Could you help me?

Thank you for reaching out to us, Anastasia.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your payment method. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello one more time.

One team member reached me and told, that the problem was with my paypal and its verification. It is now verified, but I still can´t get my earnings.

Please, help

Hi Anastasia,

You need to contact PayPal for more information regarding your account verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi once again.

My paypal account is already verified.

Thank you, 

Anastasia 

Hi, am having the same issue with paypal, its rejecting my withdraw.

Hi, am having the same issue with PayPal, its rejecting my withdraw.

Hi Muhamad,

~ Goran
Upwork
shvkour
Community Member

I'm having the same issue, this is my first withdrawal on Upwork and it got rejected.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdulshakur, 

I'm sorry for the delay as we are currently waiting on an update from another team. Once we hear back, we'll come back here with more information regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
747fbbb3
Community Member

Hi, hope you're doing well.

I'm facing the same issue. Please advice.

Kind regards,

Levon

Hi Levon,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdulshakur, 

I apologize for the delay as I had to check this with another team. Please contact Paypal directly to check if your location can receive funds through Paypal. 

Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork
fc3b5562
Community Member

I am having similar issue trying to withdraw to paypal from upwork account. Please help )

Hi Dmitry,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
bf5f66aa
Community Member

Hi, 

I'm facing the same issue, could you please advise how to proceed?

I searched in the Upwork community no solution found.

Kind regards,

Gezim

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members