🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » withdraw in paypal rejected
Page options
31729ba4
Community Member

withdraw in paypal rejected

Hello, my account email **Edited for Community Guidelines**  , name Narek **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I try withdraw in paypal, but rejected, my upwork and paypal is same email, I dont know whats problem, I atache transaction photo. this is my first question.

Second question - Can I add new payoneer account other email address?, my added payoneer acount dont work now,  new payoneer account other email and other name - my wife payoneer account ?

Thanks 

53 REPLIES 53

Hi Gezim,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the error while submitting proposals. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
hiberok
Community Member

Hi. I tried withdraw funds using PayPal, but it was rejected. I need help, thanks

Hi Evgeniy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mahmoud_bakr21
Community Member

hi, I am having the same problem, and do not know what I should do

Hi Mahmoud,

I have checked your account and it looks like there's already a support ticket created with your concern. I highly suggest you communicate with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
268908c8
Community Member

Hi. The same issue I tried withdraw funds using PayPal, but it was rejected. I need help, thanks

The same issue. Upwork name and paypal name is the same. All documents are verified. Please help.

Hi Nadiia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
f1e85de4
Community Member

Hello Dears, just tried to withdraw funds to PayPal, but it was rejected. Need an assistance please (error message is Returned Withdrawal Fee (ref 567927783 REJECTED))

Hello Serhii,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact your Paypal support to check the status of your Paypal and try again? You can also add a local bank transfer from this page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f1e85de4
Community Member

Hello, Luiggi! Thanks for helping. My paypal is active, I checked all notifications, and wrote additionally to support to doublecheck it. And I had recently tranferred money from my paypal account so it is active. What is the reason it may be rejected? Thanks

Hello Serhii,

Thanks for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
96e361a6
Community Member

Hi. I need help. The same issue -  I tried withdraw funds using PayPal, but it was rejected. Money constantly get back on my Upwork account. Thanks

Hi Andrey,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths