Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

withdraw issues

mariania
Patrick O Member Since: Feb 15, 2017
1 of 3

Hello 

Am new on upwork and I make a sales and I want to withdraw my fund but instead to withdraw it just tell me to contact up work support and this is what it show for me kindly help me out

Financial transactions for Patrick Okechukwu (14932075) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Bank verification in progress

Due to our updated identity policy, at least one of your payment methods has been deactivated as the beneficiary name of the bank account does not match your name.
Please visit our FAQ page for additional information.

Any body can help?
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 3

Hi Patrick, 

This just means that your payment method's account name (your bank) should match your Upwork account's name. Please follow the instructions sent to you via email to resolve your issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 3

@Avery O wrote:

Hi Patrick, 

This just means that your payment method's account name (your bank) should match your Upwork account's name.

That's not all that should match..... The photo must match the account holder (here it categorically does not), the employment history should be faintly accurate (here it categorically is not) and the video also has absolutely nothing to do with the OP.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS