🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » withdraw not received on my local bank accoun...
Page options
go_ramljak
Community Member

withdraw not received on my local bank account

Hi guys, I withdrawed my money on 31st last month and the money is not yet on bank account. Is there a reason for it and when I can expect to receive it? Withdrawal was made on my local bank account.

Thx.

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Goran,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that the withdrawal was successful from our end. Please note that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
robbie-b
Community Member

The email confirmation that tells you it's processed usually tells you the date you should expect it. I withdraw on Wednesdays and it's in on Saturday. A few times it hasn't but the email has shown the longer date on it for when it should arrive. That's in the second email. The first is your "payment confirmation", the second one is "Your [ayment has been processed". It's that one you'll find the "expected date of delivery". 

louisaj
Community Member

It will arrive, sit tight. I usually withdraw on Wednesdays and it arrives on Tuesday in my account (sometimes Monday). I live in the UK. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members