Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

withdraw not received

msaifullah81
Saif U Member Since: Oct 22, 2020
1 of 3

Hello dear!
A few days ago I just get paid on 18 Oct and received a confirmation email after  that on 20 Oct I received your payment has been processed but I did not receive payment and I also talked to my bank manager he checked that we did not receive your payment could you please check what happened to my payment and trace it where is it
Thanks
Regards
Saif

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

Saif U wrote:

... could you please check what happened to my payment and trace it where is it

You can ask Support to initiate a trace after 8 business days have passed. Business days exclude weekends and holidays, so in the unlikely case that you haven't received your funds next Wednesday, a trace can be initiated.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3 of 3

Hi Saif,

For direct to local bank transfer, it may take 3-5 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. I also checked, and it looks like you submitted a support ticket to our team regarding this concern. One of our agents will also update your ticket, providing further assistance. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS