🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: withdraw not recieved
Page options
khuramjadoon
Community Member

withdraw not recieved

Hi i make a withdraw to local bank transfer at 22-july-2019 and i recieved payment process email but amount not recieved at my bank account usually it take 2 to 3 hours but this time it takes too much time what i need to do ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khurram, 

Please know that direct to local bank transfers take 4-business days to be processed. You may read more about it here. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, you can reach out to us here, so that we can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khurram, 

Please know that direct to local bank transfers take 4-business days to be processed. You may read more about it here. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, you can reach out to us here, so that we can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Respected Sir/Madam,

I would like to draw your attention to a problem I am facing and would appreciate your help. I made a direct transaction from upwork account to local bank on 28th Aug, 2019. But I have not received the money yet. I have contacted local bank as well but money have not transferred to them till now.  I need some help to get this matter resolved.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further and issue a trace.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members