cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

withdrawal of 99 dollars owing

jennifermiller53
Jennifer M Member Since: Oct 21, 2016
1 of 7

My contract is finished and I have 99 dollars waiting to be paid out.  how can i get balance to usd 101 so i can be paid via paypal weekly run

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 7

LOL Saw original poster's name and thought I don't remember posting this and I'm sober.

You can manually withdraw the amount to paypal when it's available. 

You increase the balance by doing more work.

pandoraharper
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
BEST ANSWER
3 of 7

@Jennifer M wrote:

My contract is finished and I have 99 dollars waiting to be paid out.  how can i get balance to usd 101 so i can be paid via paypal weekly run

The obvious answer to your specfic question is taking on more work.
However, you can send your current balance ANYTIME to your Pay Pal account. You do not have to wait for the autopay to kick in.
I personally don't like leaving any of my available funds on Upwork, and transfer my funds every Tuesday night to my own Pay Pal account. Every once in a great while the funds transfer automatically before I can do the manual transfer, but that is rare.

View solution in original post

lmollett
Ace Contributor
Laura M Member Since: Mar 8, 2016
4 of 7

You could look for and take another quick job, or you could just wait for the review period to end and click on the 'pay me now' button. It won't go automatically, but you can still be paid amounts under $100.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 7

@Jennifer M wrote:

You can just click on Reports - Available - get paid now and withdraw your available balance, you do not have to wait until you have $ 100

get paid now.jpg

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
6 of 7

I think the original poster simply didn't know that she can withdraw available funds at any time, regardless of the amount.

Obviously the difference between $99 and $100 is really a non-issue because manually withdrawing funds is so easy.

I am no different than many freelancers here, in that I know when funds become available each week (for my timezone it is Tuesday at 5:00 p.m.), and I withdraw the funds manually whenever they're available. So whether or not I have made enough to meet an automatic withdrawal threshold is irrelevent.

jennifermiller53
Jennifer M Member Since: Oct 21, 2016
7 of 7

Thanks Guys - Wow how helpful of you all.  I was under the impression that you had to build up 100 dollars, but thanks to you i hit the Get Paid Now button (last night there was a technical problem which confused me even further) but this morning it worked! Many thanks for your guidance to a newbie.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS