🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: withdrawl not received even after payment...
Page options
atifhussain621
Community Member

withdrawl not received even after payment is processed

My withdrawl is still not received.
i have received an email about confirmation of the payment processes but still i didn't receive a single penny.
i have contacted my bank and they said that there is no transaction in my account from Upwork.

10 REPLIES 10
robert_wabuti
Community Member

I also have this same problem with a transaction I made yesterday. Did you get any support?

Robert W wrote:

I also have this same problem with a transaction I made yesterday. Did you get any support?

Yesterday is nothing. Generally international bank transfers take 2 to 4 business days.

No trace can be initiated until 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) have passed.

it has been 5 days.

I have received a confirmation email from Upwork that my payment is successfully processed but I didn't receive a single penny.

when I contacted my bank they said there is NO payment in the pipeline for my account.

Hi Atif,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that the withdrawal was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transfers generally take four business days to be processed. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we'll assist you further. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing & Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

i have received a confirmation email from Upwork that my payment is successfully processed but when my bank was contacted they said there is nothing on our screen

Atif H wrote:

i have received a confirmation email from Upwork that my payment is successfully processed but when my bank was contacted they said there is nothing on our screen

After 8 business days (exclusing weekends and holidays) have passed, a trace can be initiated. Until then, just wait.

davesantamaria
Community Member

Same happened to me. I didn't received any update until now, even an email that they processed my payment request, I received none! But the confirmation email that I withdrawn my money was successfully made and there's zero balance on earnings! I don't know what happened to upwork that causes this delay. It takes so long!

brother so sorry to hear that.
Let's wait for 8 days to pass.

When you withdrawl your money from Upwork?

Wednesday Dec. 18, usually after I confirm my payment the next day will be the email saying that they already processed my payment successfully and the next day after the processing, that is Friday, the money will reflect on my bank. But now, nothing!

exact case is with me also.
Same date same problem.
Hope Upwork works fast to solve this.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths