Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work developing

Highlighted
affan m Member Since: Sep 20, 2015
1 of 7

I Want to know that...how it work?
Iwant to be a Employe of this company. anybody can help me?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
2 of 7

Not if you can't help yourself, no.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
3 of 7

https://www.upwork.com/about/careers/

Good luck!

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
4 of 7

Affan,

You do not sign up to be an employee of Upwork. You must read everything about this site to understand what you have agreed to do.

Very simply, it is a meeting place for "clients" (companies or individuals) who are looking for a job to be done to find people (freelancers) who have the skills to effect it.

This site is not easy for beginners, but start here:

https://support.upwork.com/categories/20090518-Getting-Started-as-a-Freelancer

and here:

https://www.upwork.com/info/terms/

Your profile is incomplete. But read the above first.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
5 of 7

I want to add here, that I have never seen such a confusing and incoherent site for helping beginner freelancers. Upwork needs a team of editors to streamline and simplify the process.

Upwork, you are so keen to simplify it for clients, but for the freelancers who are paying you, particularly those whose first language is not English, the site is worse than Ariadne's labyrinth. If this is to be a global site, then may I suggest you translate the essential parts of it into some of the major Asian languages.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
6 of 7

I conquer with Nichola on this idea. I have lots of friends in real life who use Facebook in Arabic and don't really know how to deal with the App in English! They are well educated people, it's just that the majority of them are French/Arabic educated, and they prefer Arabic over English.

Since Upwork is a global site, it should give its users the ability to navigate the site through their native languages with an option to switch language from settings.

I don't know if Affan has some real skills at what he does, but I know that he is interested about this site. If Upwork has made it clear to Affan what the platform is all about in his native tongue, he would probably not be here asking this amateur question.

Thanks Nichola for the idea. I really, REALLY hope Upwork to consider your suggestion.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
7 of 7

I also hope he will find out if he wants to be an Upwork employee or if he wants to be a freelancer. Not trying to be funny, but there are Upwork employees. Hey, he might end up being a client or starting an agency who knows? Smiley Happy 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS