🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » work history on my profile not loading
Page options
joansands
Community Member

work history on my profile not loading

This problem just started today. Why is work history not loading?

21 REPLIES 21
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joan,

I apologize for the inconvenience. There was an active incident earlier, but it has now been fixed. Could you please try to log in again and let us know if the issue persists?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
joansands
Community Member

Word history loads but it is all greyed out.

I meant work history. Was not allowed to edit that.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Joan,

I'd like to provide an update that the incident Bojan was referring to earlier has been resolved. I just checked a few profiles and also confirmed that Work History is loading correctly. Could you please check and let us know if it's still not loading or greyed out for you?

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi, I have the same problem 😞

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Martin,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan! Thanks for writing, I tried it and the problem persists 😞

joansands
Community Member

I just checked again. My work history loads but it is greyed out and not really readable. That is the same for me and for public view on my computer but it does work correctly on the Upwork app on my phone. I deleted all cookies and then work history loaded correctly one time on my computer and then went back to being greyed out.

Hi Joan,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
crazymouse
Community Member

I am having the same issue of grayed out work history. Any idea if this bug is being investigated?

Hi John,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've shared your concern with the team and they'll be reaching out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
zmproductions
Community Member

Same problem "work history on my profile not loading" I am facing.. Kindly help me ...... Including some more glitches I have facing like, some times In search filter "Payment Verified Clint" not work/ - When I update my profile and use "View public" tab so I can't see my updated version ,for example I hide my earning section ,when I use this tab then I can see my earning as it is like before.

Hi Imran,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. One of our agents will be reaching out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hey Imran, I reported the bug on February 5th. Still waiting for a fix...

tlbp
Community Member

IMRAN MASOOD A. - _ Expert _ Motion Graphics Designer _ 2D-3d Animator _ Vi.. 2022-02-05 at 9.32.00 PM.jpegIMRAN MASOOD A. - _ Expert _ Motion Graphics Designer _ 2D-3d Animator _ Vi.. 2022-02-05 at 9.32.00 PM.jpegIt isn't fixed. The work history is greyed out on the profiles of freelancers whom I've tried to view. 

pgiambalvo
Community Member

Me too. But it shows up clearly if I refresh the page.

Hi Tonya,

Our engineering team is already working on the highlighted issue and the users will be notified as soon as we have an update.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
coderfree
Community Member

Hi,

Thanks for working on this. The problem is still there:

coderfree_0-1645080470723.png

Steps to reproduce:
- Open Profile page or Public profile view.
- Observe that Work History is loading eternally.

Google Chrome browser. Cache cleared. That doesn't help.
Page reload helps.

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
lizablau
Community Member

It's still happening to me -- if I refresh the page, the grey goes away.  The problem is, most potential clients who view profiles probably won't bother to do that.  

Same here.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members