Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: work history

mercyt
Ace Contributor
Mercy T Member Since: Nov 26, 2016
1 of 8

Hello uowork, can you please update my work history. There is normally a work history just above availability status it just suddenly dissappeared, I have two jobs in progress and only one is showing on profile why? I contacted upwork support but nothing is happennning, its now over a week.please help?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 8

@Mercy T wrote:

Hello upwork, can you please update my work history. There is normally a work history just above availability status it just suddenly dissappeared, I have two jobs in progress and only one is showing on profile why? I contacted upwork support but nothing is happenning, its now over a week.please help?

Only jobs where at least 1 Dollar has been paid will show, and $ 1 jobs do you more harm than good

mercyt
Ace Contributor
3 of 8

Hello petra

I have over 50 dollars in review, how about work history just above availability status it was there,

tedjoshuaangelo
Community Leader
Ted Joshua Angelo G Member Since: Nov 8, 2014
4 of 8

New contracts does not usually appear immediately under work history. You need to give it a week to show up. 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
5 of 8

Hi Mercy,

The Hourly contract that started last week will show up on your profile soon, since your client is being billed for the hours today.

Untitled

View solution in original post

barbiecaffaratti
Barbara C Member Since: Feb 5, 2017
6 of 8

Hi Vladimir, I have the same issue with two contracts that started almost a month ago, still they do not appear on my work history and feedback.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 8

Hi Barbara,

Sorry about the delay. Your profile has been refreshed and the jobs are now showing on your profile.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mercyt
Ace Contributor
8 of 8
Thanks Vladimir,
I hope it will show even the work history that shows total hours worked,total jobs and earnings just above availability status
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS