cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

working hours under a different contract

hesseboom
Ace Contributor

I have two contracts:

Contract nr 1: I was waiting to be paid for quite some time. Finally the money is on my account.

Contract nr. 2 (ctb - virtual assistant he): The client mentioned through a phone conversation that I only will be hired for one hour per week. Though I had that client twice at the phone (is to be counted as working hours).

Next, I started yesterday (March 6th) with this assignment to find out that the contract just started today (March 7th). In the meantime my working hours ended up in the Contract nr. 1 (see attachment). My question: How can I get the hours from Contract nr. 1 into the right Contract nr. 2? Also the working hours needs to be adjusted to one hour. I unfortunately made an extra 20 min. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hillianthe,

You will need to open the work diary for the contract you have tracked your time and delete the extra 20minutes.
Unfortunately we don`t have an option to transfer the tracked hours from one contract to another. You will need to delete the time from your contract and add it as manual on the second contract. Before deleting the time I can advise you to take screenshots and ask your client if he/she will allow you to add that 1 hour as a manual time.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hillianthe,

You will need to open the work diary for the contract you have tracked your time and delete the extra 20minutes.
Unfortunately we don`t have an option to transfer the tracked hours from one contract to another. You will need to delete the time from your contract and add it as manual on the second contract. Before deleting the time I can advise you to take screenshots and ask your client if he/she will allow you to add that 1 hour as a manual time.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS