cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

writing blog posts for client and then uploading to his blog

Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
21 of 23

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Legitimate-Company/m-p/181283/highlight/true#M104217

This should provide you with reference materials for getting started and getting paid.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
22 of 23

Hi Rukyat,

I've checked and see you haven't logged any time on your Hourly contract so far. You need to install and use the Team App to record your work on Hourly jobs. It will allow you to accurately log hours which are in turn covered by Upwork's Hourly Payment Protection Program, and you are paid for the hours worked on a weekly basis. Since you can't add time to previous weeks' Timesheets retroactively, ask your client to make a bonus payment for the time you spent working on this contract.

Please check this video and this Help article, download, install and learn how to use the Upwork Team App. You can also find more information about working and getting paid on Hourly jobs here and here.

Let me also share a few other resources that you may need as a new freelancer on Upwork. You can find valuable information in the Getting Started as a Freelancer section of the Help Center and by reading "A Freelancer's Guide to Upwork". I also suggest watching our educational videos and reading the best practice advice shared by other users:

Freelancer Tutorial Videos

Want to get that first job? Then check this out...

Proposal Workshop Video

To help you work safely on Upwork, please have a look at tips and warning signs shared in this thread.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
23 of 23

edited, already answered....

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS