🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: wrong email confirmation
Page options
jstevon
Community Member

wrong email confirmation

i bought 20 connects yesterday, but i got wrong email confirmation.

Please check it.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lenaellis
Community Member

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize, our email system sent this message in error. Please disregard it. If you received one of these emails, we will be following up via email with more details and no further action is needed on your part. We appreciate your understanding.

Untitled

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
JoanneP

Hi Jeffrey,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
jyhsiao
Community Member

Has anyone else received email from Upwork that is addressed to another freelancer?  I got the 'Good New Payments available' today email addresed to 'Dmytro' and my name is June! Makes me wonder what other bugs are lurking in the system.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi June and Jeffrey,

We apologize for the issue and understand your concern. We checked and our team is already looking into the reports we received as a priority. We'll follow up with more information soon. Our team will also reach out to you via a support ticket and provide an update directly. Thank you for your patience and understanding while our team is investigating the issue.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I get an email(through Upwork) from my client name **Edited for Community Guidelines** when I click to reply it redirects me to Upwork**Edited for Community Guidelines** page with error "Sorry, you don't have access to this room.".
See attached images.

Hi Ali,

Could you please try to reply to your messages via computer and let me know if you`re experiencing the same problem? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm replying through my computer and getting this error

Hi Ali,

I`m sorry about the confusion, I was referring to the message center. Could you log in and click on the messages tab > try to reply to your client? If you`re still receiving any errors on your end, please send me a screenshot from your end via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm not able to see this person in my Upwork chat mean that there is not a single message from this person in my Upwork profile. But I'm confused if I don't have any message in my Upwork profile then how did I receive an email?
What can be the reason, was the email sent me by mistake? or there is some other reason?

florydev
Community Member

Two things really...I was on FP+ for all that time so I am pretty sure I don't have expiring connects...

Who is Rema?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Has anyone received the incorrect invoice before?

Last night, I received an invoice for a different freelancer, with a different project.  I've attached a screenshot.

The last few times I've tried calling the Upwork helpline, all I've received is a voicemail.  I cam here because I don't know what else to do.

**Edited for community guidelines**

lenaellis
Community Member

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize, our email system sent this message in error. Please disregard it. If you received one of these emails, we will be following up via email with more details and no further action is needed on your part. We appreciate your understanding.

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths