cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient Access Permissions

Highlighted
Jeffrey S Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
1 of 12

i bought 20 connects yesterday, but i got wrong email confirmation.

Please check it.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 12

Hi Jeffrey,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
June H Member Since: Nov 29, 2016
3 of 12

Has anyone else received email from Upwork that is addressed to another freelancer?  I got the 'Good New Payments available' today email addresed to 'Dmytro' and my name is June! Makes me wonder what other bugs are lurking in the system.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 12

Hi June and Jeffrey,

We apologize for the issue and understand your concern. We checked and our team is already looking into the reports we received as a priority. We'll follow up with more information soon. Our team will also reach out to you via a support ticket and provide an update directly. Thank you for your patience and understanding while our team is investigating the issue.

Highlighted
Ali B Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
5 of 12

I get an email(through Upwork) from my client name **Edited for Community Guidelines** when I click to reply it redirects me to Upwork**Edited for Community Guidelines** page with error "Sorry, you don't have access to this room.".
See attached images.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 12

Hi Ali,

Could you please try to reply to your messages via computer and let me know if you`re experiencing the same problem? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 12

I'm replying through my computer and getting this error

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 12

Hi Ali,

I`m sorry about the confusion, I was referring to the message center. Could you log in and click on the messages tab > try to reply to your client? If you`re still receiving any errors on your end, please send me a screenshot from your end via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
9 of 12

I'm not able to see this person in my Upwork chat mean that there is not a single message from this person in my Upwork profile. But I'm confused if I don't have any message in my Upwork profile then how did I receive an email?
What can be the reason, was the email sent me by mistake? or there is some other reason?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
10 of 12

Two things really...I was on FP+ for all that time so I am pretty sure I don't have expiring connects...

Who is Rema?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS