cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yet another stats bug

Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
1 of 18
This time - Marketing effectiveness on my stats page, it shows that I've applied to 1 job in the past 90 days - in fact, I think it was around 35 jobs... anyone else having the same issue?
Stefan M Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
2 of 18

Hi Sanja, can you upload a screenshot to see that?

Community Guru
3 of 18

well - it looks normal - I just know that the number is not right...see attached

Stefan M Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
4 of 18

Very strange. I think in next 24 hours your stats will be updated. If not, you can wait some answer from moderators here.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5 of 18

Hi Sanja,

Sorry about that. Please check again after 24 hours as there some delays in updating. If there are no changes after 24 hours, please let us know so we can check this further for you. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Community Guru
6 of 18
Hi Joanne, thanks much - will check and let you know if anything changes
NIKITA M Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
7 of 18

Even I noticed this. There seems to be a bug. The green bars look 'too' different than what they were a week ago.

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
8 of 18

Apparently I've only applied to 3 jobs in the last 90 days. I guess all the other jobs I though I'd applied to were just figments of my imagination. (3 might be correct for the number of jobs that I've won.)

On the other hand, my "You were hired" bar has shot up almost to the maximum. I've seen big jumps in those bars before, and put it down to the fact that the category of freelancers I'm being compared with keeps changing. That's probably because there's no category for my work, and clients choose many different categories in their job descriptions.

Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
9 of 18

Yesterday it stated that I had applied to either 40 or 50 jobs in the past 90 days - today that number is down to 10 and I seem a lot less "effective" judging by the green bars that all look different as well. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
10 of 18

Hi everyone, 

I have escalated this to the team so that they can look into this further. We will come back here once we have more information. Thank you for your patience. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS