cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yet another stats bug

Ace Contributor
Antonio C Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
11 of 18

Same issue: I see "13 job applications in the past 90 days" and it's impossible (2 days ago it was something like 160+). Hope they fix it soon.

Ace Contributor
Christopher H Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
12 of 18

I'm seeing 1 job applied for in 90 days which certainly isn't true.

also since the last job I applied for was an invite it's showing me as 100% success in my hire rate Smiley Very Happy

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 18

Hi Antonio,

This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. I will go ahead and follow up your concern with our team so that they can get back to you once they have more information. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Haris O Member Since: Jan 19, 2017
14 of 18

Hello UpWorkers!

I found a bug (do I get the money now?) Smiley Happy

Today my stats page  shows that I "applied to 4 jobs in the last 90 days"Screenshot_1.png

"My stats" page is a Liar Smiley Very Happy

Look at my current proposals:Screenshot_2.png

and archived (a year ago):

Screenshot_3.png

As you can see I've only applied for two jobs? 

Please fix it, because I don't wanna be suspended due to high number of proposals for jobs on UpWork without many contracts or earnings (this is my biggest fear)

Greetings,

Haris (or you can call me "Attention to details") Robot wink

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
15 of 18

Old news, been like that since Sunday, well known, being worked on already, will likely be fixed by Christmas

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 18

Hi Haris,

This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. I'll share your account information with our team so that they can reach out to you directly via support ticket and keep you updated. We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue. 

UPDATE: this issue should now be fixed. Please, let us know if you continue experiencing issues.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Haris O Member Since: Jan 19, 2017
17 of 18

Hello Bojan,

It still shows that I "applied to 4 jobs in the last 90 days"... But it's not true... I applied to 2 jobs? 

Thank you!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
18 of 18

Hi Haris, 

Looks like you still have your ticket open, and the team is still investigating this issue. You may follow up on the same ticket thread if you wish more information about the issue, and the team handling your case will assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS