🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Connection issues in Messages
Page options
0 Upvotes

Connection issues in Messages

We are investigating reports of issues accessing the Message Center. Affected users may see an error stating “connection to our server”. We will provide more information as soon as it is available.

We appreciate your patience,

19 Comments
harisfaisal1
Community Member

its the same for me and this is happening as im communicating with w client so it is hard to effectively communicate.

ceedbbee
Community Member

Hey Muhammad,

Thanks for responding.

Yeah, but in my specific case, there's only one individual company I cannot chat with.

I'm not sure if that issue is unique or not....

I hope it gets resolved asap.

Once again, thanks for responding!

ca3a93a0
Community Member

Yes, as I said it is a server error 
They have reported that It is being investigated 
you can check Upwork server status from here (https://status.upwork.com/)
ca3a93a0_0-1678740022885.png

calvo_juan
Community Member

I cannot communicate with a client who needs me to send some files, right now. Communicating with a client, the most basic functionality on a freelance website, broken. 

b15558bc
Community Member

After a long time, I get interview and this happen. I can not answer to the client. Neither through my desktop and nor throug mobile app.

Any body tell me how to resolve this error. 

ceedbbee
Community Member

Thank you so much!!

7842807d
Community Member

Hello. As we know Upwork had some problems with servers and freelancers couldn't chat with their clients. Will I get any connects back after my potential client did not wait for a response from me and hired another freelancer? My bid was 10 connects...

kochubei_valeria
Community Member
Status changed to: Resolved

This issue is now resolved.

7842807d
Community Member

Hello. As we know Upwork had some problems with servers and freelancers couldn't chat with their clients. Will I get any connects back after my potential client did not wait for a response from me and hired another freelancer? My bid was 10 connects...