🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Create Profile Issues - Returned to page 9/14
Page options

Create Profile Issues - Returned to page 9/14

Some users may experience issues with the profile creation flow. After adding information and clicking on the "Check Your Profile" button users are returned to page 9/14.

Screenshot of the issue: 

egaruth_1-1682620396137.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Could you please try completing your profile again and let us know if the issue persists? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

51 Comments
ed52069c
Community Member

I reach the end of my Freelance profile creation, and then I'm sent back to step 10/14. It keeps looping me back. Please help, I'm stuck 😕

Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 2.22.46 PM.png

Community Member

I am having this same issue.  I fill out my information but after the address page it brings me back to the what are the services you offer page. Tried clearing cashe and cookies and tried other browsers.  Any other ideas?

c62de0c9
Community Member

Same here!

9b6f25aa
Community Member

Same here. Even I can't leave the Create my Profile page!

af63cbea
Community Member

the minute after i made my account.

08c6370b
Community Member

Give it time, it surly will come up.

ab8070ee
Community Member

I had the same issue it happened three times. I existed out of the site and logged back in and it finally said it was completed. But when I t4i3d to search for jobs it kept glitching and would never move forwad.

47a32b26
Community Member

The profile set up keeps kicking me back to 10/14. I have done this 4 times already

532cb561
Community Member

same issue here too. tried on chrome edge and mobile. stuck in loop hell on all 3.

05a563ca
Community Member

I am having the same issue, however, I am being returned to section 12/14: Services Offered. 

Screenshot:

Screen Shot 2023-04-30 at 8.50.31 AM.png