🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Error: 500(N) "Sorry, we cant let you in" and...
Page options

Error: 500(N) "Sorry, we cant let you in" and "We'll be right back"

Some users may experience errors while trying to login in. 

Screenshot of error: 

egaruth_0-1676919142418.pngegaruth_0-1676923040278.png

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

Edited to add: 

The site should be back up and fully functional. You can also check our Status page anytime for the latest status. If you continue to have issues, please let us know.

80 Comments
b9eb3516
Community Member

Hi, i am having the Same issue. I can't login through my gmail account, it is only showing me an error. 

NikolaS

Hi Nahomy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you receive on your end so that we can check and assist you accordingly? 

ec713077
Community Member

Same 

ec713077
Community Member
e93c18b0
Community Member

Upwork site not working.  It keeps telling me I don't have permission to do things because I am not a freelancer - when clearly I am.  I tried logging out, logging back in, clearing cache and using another device.  Then I got a 500 n error.  I am assuming the site is down?  I am unable to access anything on upwork including messages, active job offers etc...  Very frustrating as clients are expecting responses in a timely manner.  Then, I randomly got a "welcome to upwork" email - which is also odd, since I am not a new member.  I keep trying to contact customer support, but it keeps directing me here to the forum....help!

gacanovictarik
Community Member

Hello,

I can't access my UPWORK account, when I log in I get:
"

We'll be right back

Really sorry about this, but this page is offline right now.
Check back later.

Error 500 (N)"

Can someone help?

ryanrafiq
Community Member

Hi. I am facing the same issue right now. Can anyone please help?

diangraphics
Community Member

Hey, same here. 

How to get rid of it? any solution?

aashirsheikh
Community Member

Hello 

I am facing the issue of 

Error 500 (N)

Trace ID: 79c9c1589ccad1e8-MCT

How can I fix it?

ryanrafiq
Community Member

Hi Pradeep. I am facing the same issue as well. Can someone please check?