🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Financial account Limitation
Page options
0 Upvotes

Financial account Limitation

Some users may experience issues with their financial accounts on Upwork and may see an error, 'Your financial account has been suspended'.

We would like to let you know that we shared your reports with our team and our engineers are working as fast as possible to resolve this issue. We will update this thread once we have more information. Please visit the Status page for the latest status.  

Edited to update information. 02/26/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. We will be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved. 

20 Comments
sheenapenaflor
Community Member

Hi Avery, I am having this issue today. This is my first time to encounter this Financial Account Suspended issue after over 5 years with UpWork. Is the same issue last week happening this week? Because I never received an email from Trust & Safety team, which I supposed is the right team handling this, regarding my account getting this suspension, so I am a little puzzled as to why the sudden suspension is happening. Please help, I already submitted support ticket but still not receiving response.

lexinejoyce13
Community Member

have tried to clear my browser cache but still having issue

macpaguirigan
Community Member

Hi everyone.

I'm having an issue withdrawing my funds. There's an error that says "Your financial account has been suspended."

I tried refreshing my browser and logging in Incognito Mode but nothing seems to work so far.

Thanks!

adam_kumancik
Community Member

Hi Mark.

You are not the only one. Hope Upwork will look into this really soon.

783de16c
Community Member

Your financial account has been suspended.

lexinejoyce13
Community Member

I didnt get any notification or email about this. Is there a way to resolved this? Have tried to contact upwork support but no response

783de16c
Community Member

Seems like you're not the only one. Quite frustrating 

783de16c
Community Member

Me either. I just logged in to claim funds and not sure how this happened.

adam_kumancik
Community Member

Still doesn't work?

james12345
Community Member

Upwork is not responding any luck from anyone who is having this issue?