🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Financial account Limitation
Page options
0 Upvotes

Financial account Limitation

Some users may experience issues with their financial accounts on Upwork and may see an error, 'Your financial account has been suspended'.

We would like to let you know that we shared your reports with our team and our engineers are working as fast as possible to resolve this issue. We will update this thread once we have more information. Please visit the Status page for the latest status.  

Edited to update information. 02/26/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. We will be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved. 

20 Comments
adam_kumancik
Community Member

Unfortunately not. Withdrawals are still not working. At least not for me.

inventivemedia
Community Member

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Can someone help please?

mcornielle
Community Member
Hi guys, I have been working through Upwork since 2017, I have 11 Total jobs with  11,370 Total hours and 98% success rate, I think that it could be because I asked for an email for a future employer because they had me doing a test and I could not upload the test to the chat, I asked them to check the chat but I am a bit concerned because I have an upcoming contract that starts on a few days, and I am currently working on another one which I have been working on for almost 4 years now, any ideas on how I could get this cleared out?
adam_kumancik
Community Member

Hi Manuel.

You are not the only one having this problem today. Several complaints have been raised already but still no reply from Upwork.

783de16c
Community Member

Yup me too!

JoanneP

Hi Lexine Joyce,

I saw that you already have an open ticket. Please allow time doe the team to review your account and get back to you on the same ticket to assist you further. 

lexinejoyce13
Community Member

May we know how long it takes we get an update for this issue please? As I do not receive an email or notification about this suspension

JoanneP

Hi Tapan,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further.

andan-mary_faith
Community Member

Hello 

I am having the same issue 'Your financial account has been suspended'"

Anyone, getting the same concern? 

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All, 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. We will be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved.