🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Inconsistencies with Ended Contract Display
Page options

Inconsistencies with Ended Contract Display

We're aware of issues with some ended contracts showing incorrectly. An ended contract shows as active on the Contracts page while also showing as ended on January 1, 1970 in the Contract Overview. 
Our engineers are working to address this issue as soon as possible. 

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

8 Comments
jawadahmedworks
Community Member

So much of my time is lost due to upwork's low standard service, First I yesterday completed a work on one of my contract and when i tried submitting it, it didn't submitted so client thought that the job is done so he closed it and hence i didn't get any money in my account. Not just that it said that the contract ended in 1970....seriously??

I raised a ticket yesterday and its been more than 24 hours still no response from support, when i do into my requests its not loading as well and ask for a sign in credentials when i enter the signin credentials it just doesn't open.

How are we supposed to focus on our work like this??

ArjayM

Hi Jawad,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I've shared your report with the appropriate team for further review. One of the members will be assisting you via a support ticket that you can access on this page

Additionally, I took a closer look at the contract and there's no milestone that's been submitted for the client's approval. Please note that you need to Request Milestone Approval so that your client will be notified you have submitted work for their approval. You will be notified as well when they approve payment or request changes. In the meantime. you may want to review this help article for more details on how to get paid on a Fixed-Price Contract.

jawadahmedworks
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

If you read my post again, I have clearly written that when i tried submitting the work it was not being submitted.

So, client closed it without realising there was something wrong and its not client fault as well.

spectralua
Community Member

Workarounds:

Ask client to pay via add bonus.

Enter Zendesk via Chrome with many cookies cleanup-repeat.

Yes, these are not solutions, but you will be waiting for solutions for years.

jawadahmedworks
Community Member

I am more concerned about my Job Success Score, this was my 2nd order and this happened. What if when my JSS starts its already not 100%

a89b9ea1
Community Member

Unable to see recent job posts 

0e78fbe0
Community Member

Hello can someone help , contract ended when it is not due ! What to do ??? new contract ?

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.