🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Agency Memberships
Page options

Issue with Agency Memberships

Some users are experiencing issues with upgrading their Agency membership. 

Error: 

"Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

andregutierrez22_0-1686356318467.png

Our team is aware of this issue and working on resolving it as soon as possible.

Edited to update information. 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Please let us know if the issue persists on your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

68 Comments
6b29f8c7
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I want to upgrade my agency to Agency plus and bring my team to Upwork.

I filled all setups, but I got this error message on Membership & connects tab:

"Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

Any advise what is still missing please?

Regards

11abce0c
Community Member

Hi, please resolve this issueHi, please resolve this issue

11abce0c
Community Member

Hi, we upgrading agency first time but this issue arise when we upgrade agency plz help  us and resolve this issue AsapHi, we upgrading agency first time but this issue arise when we upgrade agency plz help us and resolve this issue Asap

11abce0c
Community Member

Hi, we are new on upwork and upgrade our agency  but when we buy upgradation then this issue arise please help us and resolve this issue quicklyHi, we are new on upwork and upgrade our agency but when we buy upgradation then this issue arise please help us and resolve this issue quickly

ta-talha
Community Member

Brother, I have the same issue. Did your issues resolved or not ?

tatalha_0-1686408505710.png

ajmersingh4949
Community Member

Hi, My issue has been resolved. 

Community Member

Hi
I have the same issue, Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support. Please help.

22d6bd53
Community Member

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue. Can you please assign a support engineer to resolve the issue?

sharma-parteek
Community Member
I am not able to update the agency membership on my agency account. It's been 3 days. Please help

Error is: "Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

qamrulhaque
Community Member

I'm facing same issue after creating new agency. Unable to upgrade agency membership. Have been waiting for fix since a week. Please fix it so that I can start working with my team.

Screenshot_2023-06-15_at_1_17_13_PM.png