🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with JSS not showing the same value on ...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with JSS not showing the same value on Profile and My Stats page

Some users may experience issues with JSS not showing the same number on the freelancer's Profile and My Stats page. 

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to add. 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing it on your end? 

63 Comments
sparbrand
Community Member

Hello Upwork, please do help me update my job success score which was supposed to be updated on the 14 of this month. I noticed that what clients see on my jss is 93% on my stat is 93% while when I view my profile it is 92% please do help return it to 93%, thanks.

virtualbrix
Community Member

My Public profile shows 99%. My private "my stats" shows 100%. I opened a ticket but it was closed with no response.

pythondev90
Community Member

Hi Samer,

Sorry to hear that, But if the public is currently 99%, And the stats shows 100%,  Then one or some of your recent contracts private feedback dropped your JSS.

The reason behind your stats is still shown 100% it's because a technical thing where Upwork API is running on schedule which is not yet updated. So expecting your stats to show 99% tomorrow.

My response is based on an idetincal case same as yours!

virtualbrix
Community Member

Hey Ahmed. That makes sense. I doubt that the delay is 1 week later? The JSS was updated on May 14th. the JSS is updated every 2 weeks which means, if it was 100% a few days ago, technically, it should not update until the 28th?

pythondev90
Community Member

Hi Samer,

Since the JSS is updated at 14th, Your public score should be dropped in same day. (Sometimes it's delay 1 or 2 days more. Upwork API itself is running on specific schedule but sometimes the updates delay due to internal updates for example).

Regarding your stats, it's usually updated 24 hours after the public one got updated.

My response based on that I've been buidling API(s) for a while. The stats EndPoint is quering the Public endPoint where your public JSS is part of it.  that's why the stats updated after the public one.

virtualbrix
Community Member

Yes. That makes sense. I have a ticket open. Let us see what they say.

pythondev90
Community Member

Alright, BTW it's can't be a glitch at all. AFAIK, your feedback dropped between floatting point within 99-100. if "clients who would recommend you" as of today is still on 94%. Then it's not a system glitch (which is very rare to happen.)

virtualbrix
Community Member

That makes sense, could be something like 99.4 and it was rounded down to 99. I am not sure, we will see. But still, it should have done that after the 14th and not now. That is the big question.

pythondev90
Community Member

to be accurrate, as of today you are 0.99725 along with total earnings of 2,460,946.18.

virtualbrix
Community Member

So I would assume that 0.99725 would put me at 100% no ; )