🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Reset My Profile Visibility. Error...
Page options

Issue with Reset My Profile Visibility. Error: "Our apologies. Something went wrong. "

Some users may experience issues with using "Reset My Profile Visibility" in this help article

Error message: 

Our apologies. Something went wrong.

Your ticket was not submitted.

Screenshot for reference: 

egaruth_0-1685376659240.png

We would like to let you know that we are taking the necessary steps to resolve this as soon as possible. We will update this thread as soon as possible. 

Update as of Friday, June 2: 

This issue has been resolved. If you continue experiencing issues, please contact Upwork Support to be assisted further.

44 Comments
ac2db554
Community Member

Can someone assist me? I cannot set my profile to public. There is always an error when submitting a request for profile visibility.  I need my upwork account to apply for jobs. 

Thank you.

mwangijoseph21
Community Member

My profile got set to private and my requests to undo it here are not working!.  I can't show my availability badges, and no client can see my profile because it's set to private. Kindly help

I keep getting this popup error message " Our apologies. Something went wrong. Your ticket was not submitted."

PradeepH

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for your message.  I am pleased to inform you that your profile has been reset and the visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

d0139e66
Community Member

Hi Pradeep H, How are you?
I would like make to profile be Upwork Users Only.
My profile is private now.
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01f6ab48c4ec209a03

AndreaG

Hi Jun,

Your profile visibility has been set back to public.

JoanneP

Hi Devi Rikki,

I checked, and I'd like to confirm that your profile visibility has been reset to public. 

2abdullah2
Community Member

My Profile Visibility is private because I have not earned . but I earned 5$ before seven days. but Upwork does not set my profile from private to public. then I tried to set it public but the save button do not work when I set it to public. I told that to set support. then they give me a link .but that also does not work. they show something went work. I want to know what is wrong. If Upwork does not want me in their market place I will delete my account. they have no responsibility. I can not understand how it becomes famous market place without any responsibility.they have no customar service ,where the freelancers can tell their problems and get solved instantly.

ccff7cbc
Community Member

Hi Moderators, 

Requesting Profile Visibility be back to public. The ticket from 'Reset Profile Visibility' is not working. 😞

Thank you!

LuiggiR

Hi Abdullah,

I'm sorry to hear you were having trouble submitting a support ticket. I went ahead and updated your profile visibility on my end and it should now be public.

LuiggiR

Hi James

Your profile visibility has been reset. It should now be public.