🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with accessing profile. Error: "We'll b...
Page options

Issue with accessing profile. Error: "We'll be right back" and "Sorry, we can't let you in"

Some users experience issues with accessing their accounts. 

Screenshot of error: 

egaruth_0-1684935411257.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you. 

84 Comments
benjamin_joel
Community Member

Hi I am getting this problem too and I have cleared my cookies and cashe, as well as trying a new browser. Please can this be investigated.

Thanks 

Joel

rodriguezeddy
Community Member

HAVING THIS ISSUE, NOOOO!

yasir_azam
Community Member

yasir_azam_0-1684934833904.pngyasir_azam_1-1684934871409.png

All was working fine I just went to bring a coffee, I came back and faced these errors. I have already cleared the History as well as Caches. Also tried to chnage my browser but didn't work.

arko1998
Community Member

Thank's for the update! 

28425c32
Community Member

Same. Looks like everything is down despite their status site saying everything is sitll operational

sherifhefnawy
Community Member

Same here and ironically Upwork status page says everything is working

f0583cb5
Community Member

Can someone look into this, please? I can't submit proposals to a job that is currently active because Upwork doesn't let me log in properly and constantly shows this message:

"Sorry,we can't let you in" 

afaa30ae
Community Member

Yes

arko1998
Community Member

Upwork is working on it to solve the issues.  

afaa30ae
Community Member

Upwork is working on it to solve the issues.  I's ok