🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with accessing profile. Error: "We'll b...
Page options

Issue with accessing profile. Error: "We'll be right back" and "Sorry, we can't let you in"

Some users experience issues with accessing their accounts. 

Screenshot of error: 

egaruth_0-1684935411257.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you. 

84 Comments
74c3f49c
Community Member

I am having a challenge i withdrew yet have not gotten the money but already received an email for confirmation

huzzefakhan067
Community Member

Me also facing same issue.

jeyla02
Community Member

Hi, how long will it take ?

5169b6d9
Community Member

salut , Upwork j' actuellement un sous avec mon compte je veux me connécté  mais c'est sans succés aider moi s'il vous plait

dba3daec
Community Member

Screenshot (2).pngsame issue i have been facing since half an hour

j_talinio
Community Member

Hi, im having same issues, please help me I need to login to work! 

j_talinio_1-1684935798686.png

0fb25e0b
Community Member

Capture.PNG

67a9045c
Community Member

Hi, 

I am facing the same issue when I tried signing back on my account.

When & how did it first emerged : 

I took a break from my work and closed the lid of my laptop. When I came back and tried accessing upwork it gives me error 403 and sometimes error 500 something. Kindly solve this issue asap as I have a potential interview with a client today or tomorrow.Someone please look into it and help me

Thanks alot!

P.S. I refreshed the page it letted me in once but didn't showed the navigation. These screenshots are from incognito mode, I tried cleared clearing the browser cache too but it didn't helped

fbseocampaign
Community Member

Unable to access Find Jobs

dba3daec
Community Member

i am also facing another issue in which one active proposal is not showing Screenshot (4).png