🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with "Client's recent history" section
Page options

Issue with "Client's recent history" section

Some users may experience issues with the "Client's recent history" section. You may notice that it is only showing Jobs in Progress. 

We shared your reports with our team and our engineers are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Edited to add information. (06.06.2023) 

Hi All,

In an effort to clear any confusion, we would like to clarify that the "Client's recent history" section showing only Jobs in Progress is not a test or intentional update. This is a technical issue and we are working as fast as possible to resolve it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we are working on resolving this issue.

Edited to update information. 06/21/2023

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Feel free to let us know if the issue persists on your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

72 Comments
4b5135eb
Community Member

This is a very bad idea! Then there is no point in giving the customer a bad grade and a bad review. He can still hire other freelancers. The whole system with grades is broken

petrameb
Community Member

I think it's just a glitch - at least if my interpretation of the post further below is correct.Screenshot Upwork.png

6bfcdaf8
Community Member

Yeah but how about arjays response

petrameb
Community Member

That made even less sense to me with regards to the problem (nobody asked for client profiles etc., we wanted to know what happened to the feedback score given to clients by freelancers) so I decided on some cherry-picking and chose the solution that fitted best (re: most vague).

spectralua
Community Member

This is template. Maybe from chatgpt.

Look like it is not a glitch.

iren_liashen
Community Member

The freelancers spend years building good hiring history, trust, and reputation. They pay for winning a job. They work hard and sometimes are not paid at all because of unresponsible clients. And now we can not even see the feedback of other freelancers about the client. Feedback is key for collaboration.

ravi_iitian
Community Member

Yup. History not showing.

No history.png

sonar4ik
Community Member

Hello.

Example job: https://www.upwork.com/jobs/SEO-Analyst_~01a65e739d54eede5c/

Please tell me why this client has data:

sonar4ik_0-1685954108761.png

But there is no history of any work.

sonar4ik_0-1685954028010.png

Thank you.

logico-inc
Community Member

1. It's been a day or two I am unable to see client purchase history on the job single post page, has this feature been removed or is it a bug?
2. Did the connects applying rate go higher from 2-4-8 to 8-12-16 connects per job or is it also a bug?

logicoinc_0-1685957335625.png

logicoinc_1-1685957364255.png

logicoinc_2-1685957387930.png

artist78
Community Member

No bug, the number of connects have been increased x2 and the only way to evaluate a client through freelancer and their project has been removed. Pay more and bid more blindly. Interesting mix of changes they have made.