🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with "Client's recent history" section
Page options

Issue with "Client's recent history" section

Some users may experience issues with the "Client's recent history" section. You may notice that it is only showing Jobs in Progress. 

We shared your reports with our team and our engineers are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Edited to add information. (06.06.2023) 

Hi All,

In an effort to clear any confusion, we would like to clarify that the "Client's recent history" section showing only Jobs in Progress is not a test or intentional update. This is a technical issue and we are working as fast as possible to resolve it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we are working on resolving this issue.

Edited to update information. 06/21/2023

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Feel free to let us know if the issue persists on your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

72 Comments
4fe63718
Community Member

Tell someone why now all clients show that all work is in progress, and reviews are not shown, how to see customer reviews?

yofazza
Community Member

I have this feeling that the mods are just as clueless as we are. Feels like there's a 'department' doing tests but they "dont have the time" to inform everyone.

jelenaj3
Community Member

In the section where we can read comments and reviews for clients who post a job, there is nothing showing. Everywhere is "Job in progress" status even if the client has 20, 30, or 40 reviews. I'm confused. Is this some bug...?

Screenshot_2.png

spectralua
Community Member

Not your issue. It was removed a couple of days ago.

6bfcdaf8
Community Member

Any timeline for a fix?

sheelukashyap
Community Member

Why I can't see Clients past work history, Reviews and feedbacks on clients job posting only job in progress showing? 

spectralua
Community Member

It is no more available for all.

arsalan-m
Community Member

Yes i noticed the same, It's not only the recent review feature that is missing, but also the inability to see the hire rate of some clients, even if they have posted numerous jobs.

This lack of transparency makes it difficult for freelancers to assess the reliability and credibility of potential clients. It's important for freelancers to have access to such information in order to make informed decisions and ensure a positive working relationship. I hope they'll consider bringing back these features atleast.

sylviapower1
Community Member

I am TR with 10K+ earnings. As of a week or a few days ago, I am unable to see client reviews on their profile. I just see the score out of 5. I also notice that all of the client's past jobs are marked as 'Job in progress', even going back to 2021 jobs or earlier. This is an absolute nightmare. I cannot filter out the clients I want to work with by the review and this has cost me a huge number of wasted connects, and more importantly, wasted time as I realise after several messages or more that the client is not someone I want to work with. This website has gone to absolute muck - duplicate jobs, scams, spam and unrelated jobs litter the platform. I have spent 2 years on Upwork and this is the worst its ever been. FIX IT - THIS IS OUR LIVLIEHOOD.

meshias
Community Member

This has been an ongoing issue for at least 84 hours now and still no proper response from Upwork other than "we are looking into it."