🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with user profile. Error: "This profile...
Page options

Issue with user profile. Error: "This profile is no longer available"

Some users experience error with accessing their profile page. 

Screenshot of error:

egaruth_1-1684858659146.png

We are aware of this issue and our engineers are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We are following up to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Could you please try again to access your profile and let us know if the issue persists? 

Thank you for your patience.

66 Comments
celgins
Community Member

I don't think this is a suspension. I am seeing the same message on every freelancers' profile, so it's a site-wide issue.

bad39b3b
Community Member

Hi there, I'm having this issue as well! I've just verified my identity; should I simply wait?

Thankyou so much!

nicagelacio
Community Member

I have this problem too. I hope this won't affect my invites and pending interviews 😞 

dd9848e7
Community Member

Hi,

I'm a client shortlisting freelancers and every time I try to look at any profiles, I get the error message, "This profile is no longer available." This happened mysteriously in the middle of reviewing potentials. One minute it worked, the next it didn't.

01189f74
Community Member

Oh really? Thank you very much for responding. I do hope it is only a gitch

393a2b72
Community Member

Hi, my account is not available. Can you tell me why

maria_showeter
Community Member

Hello, I have just recieved a testimonial. And when i logged in to see it, my profile page says that it's no longer available, can someone help me with this problem? 

celgins
Community Member

It appears to be a system-wide issue; it is happening with every freelancer profile I view.

sabrinegharbi
Community Member

Hello upwork team !

When I click on my profile, I find this message : " profile is no longer available".

Can you fix this problem please ?

Thank you,

06225lucci
Community Member

Please fix. thanks