🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issues while accessing Upwork Android App - E...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issues while accessing Upwork Android App - Error 403

Some users may be experiencing issues while accessing the Upwork Android App. 

Error message: "Something's Wrong. Access has been denied. You are not authorized to view the requested information. 403 Error"

Screenshot of the error: 

andregutierrez22_0-1682009318546.png

We appreciate your patience as our engineers work on solving this issue. This thread will be updated as soon as we have more information.

5 Comments
4f810945
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team

Today I have purchased a new phone which is "Samsung Galaxy S10+" After purchased and phone update, I have installed Upwork Freelancer Apps from Google Play Store, After installed, I have given my correct login email and password. But after that, it's showing "Something's went wrong, Access has been denied. You are not authorized to view the requested information. 403 Error. Error Ray 403 ID: ******" Now, as a professional freelancer, Upwork mobile apps is very important to communicate with the clients. Please give me a solution.

Thanks

crisbautista1211
Community Member

I also get the same problem right now. What to do?

AndreaG

Hi Ahad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member
Status changed to: Resolved

Thanks, everybody, for your patience. This issue has been resolved. 

mahim121
Community Member

Hello Andrea Ma'am

For the past two days, I've been experiencing an issue where I can't access my Upwork message option through mobile. Whenever I try to open the messages, I receive an error message that says, 'Something's wrong. I tried my two mobiles, and still, the same thing happened.ScreenshotScreenshot