🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issues with Connects for job applications, an...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issues with Connects for job applications, and purchased Connects

Valued members,

We appreciate you reaching out and bringing this to our attention. We have identified issues related to Connects: 

• Some users get the notification "You don't have enough Connects to submit this proposal," but there are Connects in the account
    Connects issue 2.png

• Some users get this notification when submitting proposals to jobs: 
    Connects issue.png

Purchased Connects is not reflected in some users' accounts after purchase. Loading the Membership & Connects page reflects this error "Failed to load the current subsription details. Please try again. If the issue persists please contact Customer Support." Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 10.45.43 AM.png
Our engineers are looking into these errors and working to address the issue causing them. We'll update this thread with more information when we receive updates from the team. You may also subscribe to status.upwork.com for the latest status of the Upwork website. 

We appreciate your understanding as we sort this out for you!

Update as of Friday, June 2: 

This has already been resolved. If you continue experiencing issues, please get in touch with the Upwork Support team to assist you further. 

23 Comments
Community Member

I just started Upwork and am figuring out how this works. But I have 46 connects and am trying to submit a proposal that says I need 6 connects. However, I keep receiving the message "insufficient connects to submit proposal for the job." It also is coming across that I NEED to boost, even though it says optional.

Can I get some support/help on this?

**Edited for Community Guidelines** - job lisiting

Community Member

it also seems like it's trying to make me boost too.

63cf1a86
Community Member

Hi to all,

I recieved a service disruption message on upwork status page displaying Issue with submitting proposal.After that when i try to submit proposal , again a message is displayed telling me that I do not have enough connects to apply for job whereas, I do have 43 connects in my account.

Pls suggest what shoud I do now.

Thanx.

k_pitman
Community Member

The site is broken. It's doing that for me too.

bbfbe234
Community Member

Visit Upwork status url: https://status.upwork.com

276ca400
Community Member

Yes Same issue

kumawatm
Community Member
To whom it may concern,

I recieved a service disruption message on upwork status page displaying Issue with submitting proposal.After that when i try to submit proposal , again a message is displayed telling me that I do not have enough connects to apply for job whereas, I have connects in my account.

Please fix the issue. 

686656be
Community Member

Hello I am writing this to Upwork to know what's the issue with my connects.I have 20 connects but I can't apply for a job simply because a notification pops up that I have insufficient connects.What could be the issue behind this?Kindly help ASAP because I need to apply jobs 

spectralua
Community Member

https://status.upwork.com/

Submitting Proposals: Service Disruption

arslanriaz46
Community Member

As a fellow Upwork freelancer, it's possible that the issue you are facing with your connects could be due to a technical glitch or a temporary system error. I recommend reaching out to Upwork support directly for assistance in resolving this matter promptly. They will be able to investigate the issue and provide you with the necessary guidance.